Sunday, April 22, 2012

Materials on the site

I have taken the materials ( most from the existing site ) and collaged them in the arrangement I have previously designed. Through this I understood that A. I needed to fix some awkward things that happen B. I had to change some areas make them bigger/ get rid of them/ change the material. There were various things that needed to be changed but not totally redesigned. It goes back to a previous post "breaking the rules," when the rules limit your design they need to be broken!!! Also after the corrections collage I intend to make another one with the correct spacing but make it sectional. The cemetery I am designing can not solely be observed in plan it has a sectional quality about it that needs to be expressed in order to properly convey the experience. What I envision to do combine a collage with a drawdel creating a .... well there's no name for it yet but I'll work on that one as well!!!!...... Back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment