Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What was that about?

To take a break from our day to day assignment we took a look at the poem A Throw of the Dice. The piece is confusing, its random! The poem can be interpreted in many way the are inconsistencies through the font the text the organization of the piece. That really resonated with me. I read the piece many times, different every time, reading it through its inconsistencies. After that I went through the article and found words that had no consistent theme, they were in a sense random. I then cut the words out flipped the pages. I gave different depth to each word by glueing all the pages together and cutting through the top layers until the word i selected was revealed. My price evokes confusion in viewer. If I had to pick one word to describe my project It would be Inconsistencies!

No comments:

Post a Comment